If you suffer from neck pain or struggle to get comfortable and are a side and/or back sleeper then a Contour Pillow could be right for you! But what should you consider in your decision? You spend half your life on a pillow so why not make an informed decision.
Designed for your Neck and Spine
The contour pillow is designed with contours that meet the natural shape of your neck. This ensures you get support along your neck and head which ultimately supports a good neck and spine position.
Having alignment with your neck and spine and minimizing twist is key to long term spine and neck health. If you are in pain or discomfort while or after sleeping now it is generally only going to get worse with prolonged exposure to a poor sleep position.
Everybody is a different size so finding a pillow that meets your needs or is ideally adjustable is critical to ensuring you are positioning your head correctly.
Quality Materials that are SAFE
When choosing which pillow it is important to understand the materials and whether they are firstly safe but also provide the sleeping conditions and softness you need.
Having a pillow which is CertiPUR-US Certified is critical to ensure it is safe for you and your family. A lot of pillows do not meet this important certification and should be avoided as the often contain dangerous materials such as PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants .
The other important aspect from a comfort perspective is the quality of the memory foam. Some memory foam can change hardness in cooler temperatures which can make your pillow hard in colder weather. To avoid this check that the product is temperature resistant or of a high quality. To help with personal temperature control it is also recommended that the memory foam has a cooling aspect to it through gel which absorbs heat and/or holes for ventilation and airflow.
The Contour Pillow from Blissbury has been designed with all of these factors in mind to ensure you have the best pillow possible:
- Contours – the contours have been rigorously designed to perfectly match and support your neck and head.
- Adjustable Contours - There are multiple contours shapes all within the one pillow allowing you to find your perfect contour height and shape. There is a low contour and high contour on each side of the pillow (both front, back, top and bottom). That give you four contours to sample.
- Height Adjustment – The height adjustable layer allows you to also change the height of the pillow. This combined with the various contours provides one of the most accommodating and versatile contour pillows on the market.
- Charcoal Memory Foam – The premium grade CertiPUR-US Certified charcoal memory foam provides the perfect softness and support while helping control moisture and odours.
- Air Holes for ventilation and softness – The foam has air holes throught out the pillow to ensure improved air flow and ventilation while providing additional softness and flex.
We highly recommend doing your research to find the right contour pillow. We truly believe that the Contour Pillow from Blissbury is one of the best on the market and stand by that claim with a 30-day money back guarantee. Try one of out the contour pillows today!
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com