Q: Can I wash my pillow?
A: The pillow cover (case) is washable, but the pillow itself is not. Wash your cover in cold water with like colors in a protective mesh laundry bag. Avoid using bleach. Hang to dry.
Q: How soon can I use my pillow?
A: Your pillow is ready to use, but it may take up to 24-48 hours to fully expand.
Q: My pillow has an odour?
A: The CertiPUR-US certified foam is 100% safe and new foam odours typically reduce within 48hrs. If you have any concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What does CertiPUR-US foam actually mean?
A: The CertiPUR-US label prohibits the use of any CFCs, or other ozone depleters, in the foam manufacturing process. This means that our memory foam is:
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low on VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Q: My pillow isn't expanding?
A: Sometimes it can take a little longer to expand due to weather and how long it has been rolled up for. If it hasn't expanded properly after 24-48hrs you can place the pillow in the dryer on cool/airing for 30 minutes to assist the expansion. If you still have trouble after 48 hours please email us at email@example.com
Q: My pillow feels unusually hard and not soft.
A: Sometimes cold temperatures cause the foam to be firmer than usual. Please let us know if you have difficulties with the hardness of the foam and we will help you out! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: You are out of stock, is there more coming?
A: Amazon holds most of our stock and will be the first to receive new inventory. Please check Amazon as it will often provide a date when we will be back in stock :)
Q: I am based outside of the US, can you ship internationally?
A: We unfortunately are only able to fulfill orders in the US and Australia (limited availability), although we plan to be in Canada and the UK in the near future!
Q: My water pillow is leaking, what can I do?
1. Make sure to remove the sticker from the cap, and that the blue seal is inserted into the cap.
2. Be sure to use the funnel to tighten the cap firmly (see our instructional video)
3. If you still have a leak or it is from a different location, please send us a photo to email@example.com and we will help you out!
If you need more help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org